Would it help if you knew how to identify the right people for your Network Marketing business?
Would it also help if you knew who you will be wasting your time on and knowing how to avoid certain people so you don’t spend your time with the wrong people.
Have you ever had someone who insists on telling you about all their past successes and how they single-handedly are going to blow your business up? ha!
When you hear those words…. run!
Never once has anyone who has played that card with me ever followed through. They either disappear before they even start or they start off with guns blazing but then slowly fade off the scene with not so much as a goodbye.
3 Traits Required for the Right Person
1) Must be hungry – It does not matter how much potential they have or what they have done before. They must be HUNGRY. Do they still have it in them to go after whatever it is they desire? This trait is THE most important. If they are not hungry enough they will find any excuse at the first obstacle to slip away or slow things down. Give me someone who has never done Network Marketing before or doesn’t have the biggest circle of influence but if they are HUNGRY they will never quit on their dreams and do whatever it takes.
2) They must be teachable – If someone is hungry they will most likely be teachable as well. They want to succeed as bad they need to breathe so they will be extremely teachable. Someone who thinks they know it all or they know better than you will not be teachable and they almost always disappear as well. When someone is teachable they are humble and willing to learn and exactly who you want.
3) Must be honourable – The last thing you want is someone who is dishonest or who has little regard for others. The right person will always be honourable . They will run their business ethically and always be humble and looking to do the right thing. When you have a team of people who are honourable then you create a good community. Community is so important in this business.
Network Marketing Business Ideas
Most people who are recruiting for their Network Marketing business are actively seeking to sign up anyone that breathes. So they wind up sponsoring and spending a lot of time and energy on the wrong people. One thing that many new Network Marketers don’t do is to actually qualify their prospects. Remember that you are the CEO of your own business and it’s up to you to find your board members, in other words, you need to decide who YOU want to work with – not the other way around.
It is important to ask qualifying questions when speaking to your prospects such as:
* What do you do?
*What did you like about what you saw with the business?
* What has changed in your circumstances that you are looking for an opportunity?
* How many hours can you commit to working your business? ( a lot of people don’t even think to ask this very important question)
* Why do you think you are a good team player that I should work with?
These are just some examples of qualifying questions to ask so you can filter out the looky loos and tyre kickers.
Build your business the right way. Build it once. Build it for Life!
Comment below and let me know if money was no object what would you do that you can’t do now?