MLM is actually short for multilevel marketing. There are lots of different spellings – multi-level marketing, multi level marketing, and both of those capitalized. Some people call it network marketing.
MLM Generic Training
Are you serious about becoming an MLM leader in your company?
In this article I outline some common traits of an MLM leader that will give you insight on what and who you need to become.
1) Having a vision that pulls you regardless of circumstances. Whether the company changes plans or whether your whole team quits you must have a vision that is driven by purpose and is not just about making money.
2) Focus on what value you can bring to your team and to others. If you just focus on yourself your team will not grow.
3) Understand it’s not about the compensation plan solely or your product. People join people they know, like and trust and if you have a vision that is strong people will buy into your vision while they create their own. Your mindset and belief is what will set you apart from others. People like to know that they are joining someone who is consistent in their message and not jumping from one thing to another.
4) Understand that the people who get you to a certain rank may not be the same people who get you to where you want. People come and go and not everyone will be able to remain committed to their vision. Remain focused on always bringing in new people who are wanting to follow you to where you want to go.
5) Don’t spam your links all over social media and expect huge results. You might entice a few trigger happy get rich quick seekers but I haven’t heard too many success stories of someone becoming successful who joined because they were spammed a link.
6) Keep exploring methods that will duplicate. There are hundreds of ways to find new people to talk to but what matters most is what duplicates
7) Set up a step by step system for your new recruits to get started. Systems duplicate – people don’t. You can have a super gun recruiter who has thousands of connections and knows the business inside out but unless there is a system to duplicate people cannot duplicate the super gun recruiter.
8) Treat your business like a professional. Spend whatever you have to in time and money to educate yourself in this profession. If you want to show good MLM leadership then you must invest in yourself.
9) Look for MLM leaders who you admire and learn from them. INvest in coaching or coaching material. Success leaves clues.
10) Lead by example. If you want your team to do what you do then you must be doing something that you want them to do! If you are not actively recruiting then your team will also go into management mode. Always be the role model.
Top MLM Leaders
CLICK HERE to find a list of top MLM leaders in the industry in 2015 and a list of income earnings at that level. This is what you can work for.
5) Servant leader
7) ApproachableIf you enjoyed this post about the 10 absolute truths to becoming an MLM leader then leave a comment and let me know what other aspects of an MLM leader have impressed you.
In this post I will be sharing the real do’s and don’ts of Facebook if you are looking for MLM leads.
There are many that have succeeded at Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) and some that have even made get-rich-quick material that never seems to pan out; but there are a few understood secrets amongst those that would like to share a means to achieve true success in MLM. Unlike the usual self-benefiting intentions of those that put together get-rich-quick material, these online MLM secrets come at no benefit to those that have gained the success they are trying to share in these secrets.
Keep in mind that there are many different opinions as to what it takes to achieve success but there are a few online MLM secrets that most successful MLM companies share. One of these is trends. Trends are directly related to the demand of a product. The more a person finds a product favorable, utilitarian, or appealing to one’s nature, the more that product will sell. Therefore, as you approach your decision in picking a market for your Multi-Level Marketing Business, it is important to choose a product that appeals to a current trend; furthermore, find a product that will appeal to a trend that won’t fade quickly or lack the demand over an extended period of time.
Pick A Unique And Innovative Product (A Solid Company)
Though a product may appeal well to a trend, this does not mean it will be a product that can stay up- to-date as time progresses. You must pick a product with a company that is innovative and has branches for Developmental Research of their products. A trend may last for an extended period of time but often there are still small progressions, advancements or changes that can render a product almost obsolete. As a result, you must offer a product from a company that has anticipated and researched these changes to optimize their product in a way that maintains performance in its trend; without this, your product can easily lose its demand.
All of this also ties into the importance of other factors about the company you join with. Though some companies provide a great product along with ten-plus years of experience in the business and an interest in giving back to their culture/community, this can be hard to find. If you are interested in joining an Online Multi-level Company, make an attempt to contact the owners first so that you can get a bearing on the company’s genuine interests.
The final online MLM secret is compensation. Although you may be working for yourself with flexible hours in a Multi-Level Marketing business, you must receive your product from an outside company; hence, commission. A company with good compensation for their distributors usually means that the company also has an interest in sharing the success and financial rewards; they realize that your success is their success just as much as their success is also yours too. For starters in the Multi-Level Marketing business, it is better to join a company that pays on five to seven levels equally so as to strengthen your background while you gain experience.
One of the biggest questions in Network Marketing is why so many people fail in Network Marketing?
In this post I will share with you some of the obvious reasons but also give you some insight into the core reason.